Every participant in the program is furnished with a Guide for Participants, which engages and personalizes the material presented in the DVD. Each of the 13 chapters in the Guide carefully follows one of the 13 presentations made by Dr. Atkinson on the DVD.
Each Chapter Contains
- Detailed outline notes for each talk
- Boxes or blank lines that participants can utilize as each key item comes up
- Regular spaces for comments, observations, and questions as the program is being viewed
- Key insights highlighted
Three key engaging features
- Time is set aside for group discussion, with key questions provided to guide the discussion.
- Short Scripture passages with accompanying questions are provided for each weekday to help participants reflect on their own families during prayer
- Personal Response pages are included with each session, asking participants to reflect on their own families — the good aspects, the problems areas, and what they would like to pray for.
Each lesson concludes with a page listing the Scriptures used in the session, noting the theme of each Scripture passage. In collaboration with parish leaders, the DVD program and accompanying Guide for Participants have been carefully reviewed in parish groups across the country with helpful feedback and a gratifyingly positive response.