Who Is This Program For?
This series can be used in:
- Adult formation
- Post-marriage and family preparation
- Young adult formation (upper high school/college).
It is ideal for:
- Those already married with a family or hoping for one
- Those in family life ministries
- Priests and religious wanting to understand the theological foundations of the family
- Those who are preparing for marriage
- Anyone who wants to better understand the nature and mission of the family, fatherhood, motherhood, and how the family is a critical part of god’s plan of salvation.
The series is designed to strengthen people’s faith. It can be used with already existing groups in a parish such as:
- Women’s Sodalities
- Men’s Groups
- Prayer Groups
- Scripture Studies
- Teams of Our Lady
- Adult formations groups
New groups may also be formed (Theology of the Family Groups).